Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy 18th ~ home again!

Madeleine’s Blog

October 18, 2012
So do not fear, for I am with you
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God
I will strengthen you and help you
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
Isaiah 41:10


We made it home on Madeleine's birthday yesterday (after a long drive), and walked into a house full of balloons, decorations, stacks of cards, and flowers. Thanks everyone for the encouragement & support!







Getting ready to leave Riverside the morning of her birthday...








Arriving in Santa Rosa eight hours later - tired, but so happy to be back home again!






Now, it's time to rest up and gain strength again. Madeleine's next PET scan will be on November 9th, with results coming a few days later. Thank you for your prayers in the meantime!

No comments: