Saturday, December 22, 2012

Radiation completed

Madeleine’s Blog

December 22, 2012
So do not fear, for I am with you
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God
I will strengthen you and help you
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
Isaiah 41:10

Austin & Madeleine at the infusion center
Madeleine made it through this marathon week of daily radiation, as well as her Yervoy infusion that was on Friday. So glad to have that behind her!

This time, Austin was here in town and was able to go with her to the infusion - it was so nice to have his encouragement, support, and company! :)

Now, Madeleine's looking forward to Christmas and is so glad to have some more time off of treatment between now and her scans that come on January 4th.

Please continue to keep her in your prayers ~ and have a wonderful Christmas, everyone!

3 comments:

Auntie Leslie said...

Yea! This week is done! and yea, that Austin was there for support!
I am so thankful that over the past months I have been able to see you! Hopefully, I (and perhaps Lindsey or Emily) will be back in the next 6 weeks or so.

MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Love you,
Auntie Leslie

Dave Cindy said...

You Two are so Cute! Love you our Sweet Girl! Looking forward to our Double Date! OK did I just date myself....? Do they still call it a "Double Date"
We love you! XOXO
Dave & Cindy

Kristi Aguirre said...

Just wanted to say hi and see how things were going. Sal and I miss seeing you guys when you are down in Riverside. Sal was able to come home on December 23rd. It was his last round of chemo. Now we are just praying that we find a bone marrow match for him. I hope all is well. Tell your mom and aunt we said hi!
Love
Kristi and Sal Aguirre :)