Sunday, May 26, 2013

Experiencing God in Unexpected Places

Madeleine’s Blog

May 26, 2013
So do not fear, for I am with you
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God
I will strengthen you and help you
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
Isaiah 41:10

This morning, Madeleine had the opportunity to speak at "The Cove" (Covenant Fellowship) here in Santa Rosa. She was one of three youth speakers at the Sunday morning service that honored youth and graduates. This speaking opportunity was set up some time ago...it just happened to come a few days after learning the results of her latest scan. 

As you will see, God has given Madeleine a genuineness, along with the ability to share some of the grace from God that she has experienced during this past year. I don't think I would be overstating it to say that her talk touched everyone in the room.

Click on the picture below (or on this link) to hear her share about "Experiencing God in Unexpected Places":




6 comments:

Kircarp said...

Not an overstatement at all. The entire room was moved by her courage and the force of prayer swept me away as we laid hands on her. God is good - we just need to pray for His eyes to see glimpses of the good despite such discouraging news.

Anonymous said...

I cannot even imagine your strength Madeleine...I am in absolute awe...perhaps because I do not have the anchor in a belief as you do. Do not forget that Arista is waiting for you...we love you.

judy

Auntie Leslie said...

I just watched you speaking at church. So proud of you! I hope you got my text yesterday. You are so correct, God has a plan...a plan for each and everyone of us!
Sending lots of love from Minnesota!

Dave Cindy said...


You never cease to Amaze Dave and I! You are the most incredible young lady we have ever met! Your strength is over whelming. You have shown us that many things that happen in our life we have no control over but we will make it through them.
You just have to "Madeleine UP"!
We Love You to the Moon and Back our "Sweet Girl" XO

MaryB-Z said...

God Bless you, Madeleine. I have no doubt your faith will bring you healing!

Braden, Andrea & Brynn said...

Madeleine,
Your blog is inspiring. Keep the faith. My husband is fighting stage 3b melanoma. We will pray for you on your journey. God is so good! Much love,
Andrea Bottenberg