Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy birthday, Mom

Madeleine’s Blog 

August 12, 2012

So do not fear, for I am with you
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God
I will strengthen you and help you
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
Isaiah 41:10


Deanne & Madeleine
Today is Deanne's birthday (Madeleine's mom). In honor of her birthday, Madeleine posted these pictures & comments on Facebook this morning:

Happy birthday mom ♥ Thanks for everything you've done for me, and I mean EVERYTHING. I can't thank you enough for sleeping on that "sofa-bed" every night in the hospital during my treatments. I look up to you so much and admire your strength and your love. I can't ever repay you for the things you do for me. I'll always be your little girl. 

With all my love,

Sissy

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And on August 10th, Madeleine posted this on Facebook in response to a special gift from her dad:

A special gift
Today my dad gave me his college graduation ring. He told me he wanted me to keep it until I'm all better from chemo. This ring means so much to him and he wears it more than his wedding ring. Even though my dad can't be in Riverside to help me through I know every time I feel like giving up in chemo this will remind me to keep fighting. I love you daddy. ♥ 


No comments: