Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

Madeleine’s Blog

November 29, 2013
So do not fear, for I am with you
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God
I will strengthen you and help you
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
Isaiah 41:10

From Madeleine's Facebook on Thanksgiving:

Life is precious. Life isn't always easy. Life is beautiful. Life is amazing. We have so much to be thankful for in life...

Thanksgiving 2013
I've been through a lot during this past year. I am so incredibly thankful for the people in this picture, and many others. I don't know how I would make it through without them. God is good ♥

6 comments:

Auntie Leslie said...

Love the photos! I am glad that the sun was shining on Thanksgiving Day for all of you! I saw a photo of you and Grandpa and Max. He loves you so much!!!

See you soon XOXOXOXOX

LOVE AND HUGS!

Dave & Cindy said...

We do all have so many things to be thankful for..... We are so thankful to have you in our life Our Sweet Girl
Big Hugs!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Auntie Leslie and Emily said...

Love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

fyrebrand said...

We love all of you a ton! ~ Great Uncle Dayne, Cousins Kathie, Sue, and Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi Madeleine,

We just heard from your Dad that you will be receiving assistance from Hospice service and they are stopping treatments. We wrote to you when you had hope of healing; it wouldn't be right to be silent at this point in time. We just want you to know that just as we have admired you from afar, there will be loved ones in heaven who have also admired you from afar and they will embrace you when that time comes. We have seen that you have had a support group of family and friends, medical personnel and church members who have done everything in their respective power to assist you. It is evident that all the efforts have been full of faith and love. We just don't know why some prayers and efforts are not answered in the way we want them to be; but there is an over-riding plan to it all. The Lord has answered your prayers and our prayers differently than we wanted Him to. We are so sorry, for if anyone ever had the determination to overcome the odds against them, it was you! Your Dad said that you are such a brave young woman, and we agree with him! Always remember that you are a beautiful daughter of God.
Love,
Joe and Pam Klekas

Anonymous said...

You have always been in my prayers and on my mind sweet Madi. Sending you much love. Xo Coach Shelly