Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A fun gift

Madeleine’s Blog

September 11, 2012
So do not fear, for I am with you
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God
I will strengthen you and help you
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
Isaiah 41:10

I know we are all waiting to hear the news on Madeleine's latest PET scan, but I just have to post this because I am laughing so hard. Madeleine just sent me a text letting me know that she just received a package in the mail from the Cheesecake Factory, of all places.
To one of their biggest fans!

Here is what Madeleine texted, and the picture that she sent with it:

"This is when you know you've been to the cheesecake factory too many times. I received this in the mail today from The Cheesecake factory because they heard I ate there a lot during treatment, and they wished me the best of luck."

Thanks to whoever was responsible for that - you made our day!

In the meantime, we are still waiting for the scan results - but it sure is good to laugh. Thank you all for your prayers and support!


1 comment:

Dave Cindy said...

Thanks for the update! That is so Cute! Did they send a Big Cake too?! Dave would be right there ready to help you take care of it!. Their cakes are Crazy Amazing! Love you Sweet Girl! XOXOXO