Thursday, September 20, 2012

Heading into the battle again!

Madeleine’s Blog

September 20, 2012
So do not fear, for I am with you
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God
I will strengthen you and help you
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
Isaiah 41:10

Thank you to all who are being such an encouragement, and thank you for your prayers - let's keep it going!

I am going to keep adding details to this same post as they come in - the most recent updates will be at the top of the post.

9/20/12 pm: Madeleine is so excited after her appointment with Dr. G - This time she will not have to take the chemo pills that have given her so much trouble in the past! Instead, she will get to have the same medication...except it will be given through her central line instead. What a difference this will make. :)
She has now made it through having her central line put in, and is heading back to her hospital room. Thanks for the prayers!
Waiting at Starbucks

9/20/12 am: Madeleine and her mom & dad flew down to Riverside last night and had a good night's rest. This morning there will be blood work and then an appointment at 11 am with the oncologist, Dr. Gailani. Here is a pic of Madeleine and her mom waiting at Starbucks this morning.

9/19/12: Encouragement written by Amanda on her own blog (she is the fellow melanoma and biochemo friend that we met the last time we were down in Riverside):
Attention prayer warriors!! My beautiful friend Madeleine is heading back into battle tomorrow (round 5). Please pray for a good week, no side effects & awesome results. She's truly an inspiration to me as a fellow fighter. Please keep her in your prayers (she's a believer in the Master Healer, as I am). Good night world & sleep in peace, Madeleine.  (from Amanda)

3 comments:

Erika Johnson said...

Good luck little Madeleine, I will be praying for you along with My Amanda - As I already have! Before you know it u will be back home in a flash. I hope this time things are easier for you- I pray for healing angels all around you !! Hang in there!!!!

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:28-29

Erika

Anonymous said...

Hi Madeleine---I am a friend of your Aunt Leslie---I am sending all positive thoughts to you as you continue this journey. You have such a great support system around you......Hang in there, as I know you can do this. So many people are thinking about you and your family and praying for you. Keep fighting the good fight.

Peace to you.....Patty McPherson

judy said...

sending love, energy and prayers....Madeleine, I so admire your courage and determination!!! love and hugs!

judy